1. What happens if my plane arrives later or earlier?
Catamaran Limo updates all flight arrival times. As long as your plane lands, we will be there, regardless if you arrive late or early, provided you’ve given us a correct flight number.
2. How long can my chauffeur wait for my airport transfer reservation?
Catamaran Limo provides a leeway of 60 minutes for your airport arrival transfer. If you fail to arrive on time or notify us within the 60-minute leeway, you will be tagged as “no-show,” and you will be charged in for the full reservation.
3. Will my chauffeur take a scenic route from the airport to the hotel?
Our chauffeurs can take a specific route at your discretion. However, our hourly rates and minimum fees will apply. Additional, we may also charge applicable taxes and fees and gratuity.
4. How can I meet my chauffeur for pick-up at SeaTac Airport?
Upon getting all of your bags, call us at 206-915-5343, We will dispatch your chauffeur and get him/her to drive the car in front of the airline with red-colored door numbers.
5. How can I cancel my reservation?
Catamaran Limo requires that reservation cancellations be received by telephone no less than six hours before the scheduled pick-up time, or you can also send us an email.
6. How can I change my reservation?
Catamaran Limo requires that all change requests be received by phone a minimum of two hours before the scheduled pick-up time and are subject to availability. This could entail you to come in on an earlier flight. If a reservation change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation, you will be charged for the full reservation.
7. Can I smoke in your vehicle?
All our vehicles are STRICTLY non-smoking.
8. What are the rules in our limos and buses?
- NO FOOD ALLOWED in any of our limos.
- Individuals under 21 years of age are not allowed to consume alcohol.
- No alcohol allowed in the vehicle if underage persons are present (without a parent or legal guardian).
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside our vehicles. You will be charged $100 per incident, without exceptions.
- A minimum charge of $250 will be applied for anyone vomiting in the vehicle.
- A fee will be charged for messes inside the vehicle (with food, drinks, or gums) (Minimum fee of $50).
Do you have more questions?
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us. We will gladly answer any questions. We just want you to be comfortable doing business with us.